I’m a 30 something work at home mom to one child. I’ve been working from home since Jan 06 running a Virtual Assistant Business.
From Northern to Southern Michigan to Northern Again:
My son, Caleb, and I just recently moved (Sept. 6, 2008) from Northern Michigan to Southern Michigan. Finally we are out of the snow belt area! Woo Hoo! And then in August 2009 it was back to Northern Michigan. Hey I’m a woman, what can I say – I can’t make up my mind?
Randomness About Me
- I have a goofy sense of humor
- love life and try to see the positive side to all things that life throws my way. It’s not always easy!
- love softball
- love music
- love reading
- love writing
- enjoy Michigan State football
- enjoy Detroit Tigers baseball
I’m a Domestic Diva in the making. Sure the Firemen might know me on a first name basis (I’m kidding! I’m not that bad in the kitchen) and I might be able to burn water but I will make a man proud one day of the scrumptious things I throw together in the kitchen. Can you say thank Gosh for crock pots?
I’m a neat freak and I love cleaning! Yes I said LOVE cleaning. I even enjoy doing dishes and could care less about ever owning a dishwasher. The one thing that is my least favorite thing to do would be laundry. Maybe that will change one day when I actually have a washer/dryer instead of having to go to the laundromat. (Update as of Sept. 08 – I now have a house which has a washer/dryer & suddenly doing laundry is enjoyable!)
I have a couple things that really annoy me to no end! Here they are (make a note NOT to do them if you come visit me – Just Kidding!)
- Bread crumbs in my butter. For whatever reason I can NOT stand it. It grosses me out. I’ve even purposely tried leaving bread crumbs in my butter and it made weak in the knees…ok so maybe it didn’t have that bad of an effect on me but it really did drive me crazy.
- The way toilet paper is put on the toilet paper holder. It NEEDS to be put on so that when you pull it, the toilet paper comes over the top of the holder instead of from underneath. I am so crazy about this that I’ve been known to fix the issue anytime I go somewhere and the toilet paper is on wrong.
That’s me in a nutshell!